- Stoic philosopher
- Spent his first 30 years as a slave
- Believed all external events are beyond our control
- We should accept calmly and dispassionately whatever comes
- We are responsible for our own actions
- We should examine and control them through self-discipline
How long are you going to wait before you demand the best for yourself?
Now is the time to get serious about living your ideals. How long can you afford to put off who you really want to be? Your nobler self cannot wait any longer.
Put your principles into practice – now. Stop the excuses and the procrastination. This is your life! You aren’t a child anymore. The sooner you set yourself to your spiritual program, the happier you will be. The longer you wait, the more you’ll be vulnerable to mediocrity and feel filled with shame and regret, because you know you are capable of better.
From this instant on, vow to stop disappointing yourself. Separate yourself from the mob. Decide to be extraordinary and do what you need to do – now.