A list of things from around the web that I want to read. For my horrendously large book list, check GoodReads.
Have you read something interesting lately? Share it with me!
- A step-by-step guide of how I would build a SaaS company right now - part 1 : startups
- Mastering Metacognition
- The Linux Directory Structure, Explained
- 100+ Good Quality Questions Organized by Category
- Systems design for advanced beginners
- Rust explained using easy English
- Essays on programming
- Finding Shortest Paths using Breadth First Search
- React Reconciliation?. Let’s talk Reconciliation!
- Emergency on Planet Earth
- 6 ways to improve your debugging skills
- Amelia Wattenberger
- Lights and Shadows
- Your Circuit Breaker is Misconfigured – Shopify Engineering
- 10 grand challenges we'll face by 2050 - BBC Future
- The Internet explained from first principles
- To design and develop an interactive globe
- What will drive computer performance after Moore's Law?
- What Every Programmer Should Know About Memory
- What it takes to run Stack Overflow
- A survey of git best practices
- Edgar: Solving Mysteries Faster with Observability
- Dealing with Impostor Syndrome
- Guide to Web Authentication
- How Discord Handles Two and a Half Million Concurrent Voice Users